This is a module for transliterating Italian words into Hebrew.
It is supposed to be useful for transliterating names of people and places.
It manages to get many words correctly, but don't count on it to be right
about <z>, semi-vowel <i>, and some other quirks of Italian spelling.
Corrections, comments, suggestions and test-cases are welcome.
To install this
* qqu - soqquadro
* z support is very basic, make it smarter.
* semi-vowel i support is very basic, make it smarter.
* sci onyl works properly in the middle of the word and assumes that i is not a vowel.
* support x
* Tsere and segol are not differentiated
* Do something clever with accented letters
* The algorithm was not very thoroughly planned, so there may be a few conditions that could be sim