This is Perl module Blosxom::Plugin.
Blosxom::Plugin installation is straightforward.
If your CPAN shell is set up, you should just be able to do
% cpan Blosxom::Plugin
Download it, unpack it, then build it as per the usual:
% perl Makefile.PL
% make && make test
Then install it:
% make install
Blosxom::Plugin documentation is available as in POD
Revision history for Perl extension Blosxom::Plugin.
0.00005 Jul 14th, 2012
- Add Blosxom::Plugin::Request::Upload
0.00004 Jul 14th, 2012
- [Request] Add user(), server_protocol() and uploads()
- [Response] body() become mutable
- tests requires Data::Section::Simple
0.00002 Jul 11th, 2012
- Add load_plugin(), load_plugins() and add_method().
load_plugin() calls begin() method