This is a scholarly text collation program, which has been used
successfully for editing the Armenian-language Chronicle of Matthew of
Edessa. Its documentation and test suite is half-done, its
functionality is mostly there but not complete, and there are some
improvements to the algorithm that are crying out to be made. I am
releasing it anyway in hopes that it may be useful, and I will be
Revision history for Text::TEI::Collate
2.1 Thu 20 Oct 2011
* Turned all warnings and 'die' statements into Throwable exceptions.
* Began to integrate CollateX use cases
* Fixed several bugs to do with variant matching, begin-end marking, etc.
* Fixed a bug when parsing TEI files without pretty-printing.
* Added CSV export option.
* Added explicit language module support.
* Allowed for TEI sourc
- Handle 2-word glommed matching
- Revisit gap detection
- Handle transposition properly
Browse inside Text-TEI-Collate-2.1.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com