Message::Passing - a simple way of doing messaging.
message-pass --input STDIN --output STDOUT
This implementation is currently a prototype, and as such should be
considered alpha and subject to change at any point.
A library for building high performance, loosely coupled and
- Add Message::Passing::Manual::Components.
- Add SYNOPSIS to Message::Passing::Role::Filter.
- Additional documentation in Message::Passing::Manual.
- Refactor building connection managers so less duplicate code
is needed in components.
- Make STDIN input saner.
- Add an 'error chain' concept, allowing components to have a
way of reporting connection (or other) issu
- Generic blessed object serialize filter
- Logstash compatibility filter
- Global registry and DSL support for connection managers
- Connection sharing
- Connect timeout strategies
- AMQP needs a lot of work
Browse inside Message-Passing-0.009.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com