Message::Passing - a simple way of doing messaging.
message-pass --input STDIN --output STDOUT
This implementation is currently a prototype, and as such should be
considered alpha and subject to change at any point.
A library for building high performance, loosely coupled and
- Port the dist to Moo, so that the core of Message::Passing
uses no XS code. Components can still be written using full
Moose, as Moo supports upgrading classes to full Moose classes.
Note however that this implies the following changes to custom scripts:
- Scripts should use MooX::Options instead of MooseX::Getopt,
attributes will need to be updated to use the 'op
- Generic blessed object serialize filter
- Logstash compatibility filter
- Global registry and DSL support for connection managers
- Connection sharing
- Connect timeout strategies
- AMQP needs a lot of work
Browse inside Message-Passing-0.100.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com