Message::Passing - a simple way of doing messaging.
message-pass --input STDIN --output STDOUT
This implementation is currently a prototype, and as such should be
considered alpha and subject to change at any point.
A library for building high performance, loosely coupled and
- Fix daemonization features provided by Message::Passing::Role::Script
to work on the command line again by exlicitly using MooX::Options
- Fix Message::Passing::Input::FileTail to not die if the tail process
is killed for any reason. It is instead re-spawned.. RT#78851
- Port the dist to Moo, so that the core of Message::Passing
uses no XS code. Components can sti
- Generic blessed object serialize filter
- Logstash compatibility filter
- Global registry and DSL support for connection managers
- Connection sharing
- Connect timeout strategies
- AMQP needs a lot of work
- Proper script writing (after DSL example)
- Other links.. in ::Concepts?
Browse inside Message-Passing-0.101.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com