Message::Passing - a simple way of doing messaging.
message-pass --input STDIN --output STDOUT
A library for building high performance, loosely coupled and
reliable/reseliant applications, structured as small services which
communicate over the network by passing messages.
- Fix to work with MooX::Options 3.7
- Message::Passing::Input::FileTail now defaults to outputting a hash
of data which contains additional metadata to the message line,
such as the hostname, timestamp, filename. A 'raw => 1' option has
been added which can be used to restore the original behaviour.
- Add an experimental (and undocumented)
- Generic blessed object serialize filter
- Logstash compatibility filter
- Global registry and DSL support for connection managers
- Connection sharing
- Connect timeout strategies
- Better documentation for error chain.
- AMQP needs a lot of work
- Proper script writing (after DSL examp
Browse inside Message-Passing-0.104.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com