XML::Stream v1.23_01 2009-12-31
This module provides you with access to XML Streams. An XML Stream
is just that. A stream of XML over a connection between two computers.
For more information about XML Streams, and the group that created them,
Darian Anthony Patrick
- RT#57649 Prepare cert verification params when TLS connection is requested
- Convert project to Module::Build, with ExtUtils::MakeMaker compatibility
- RT#57649 SSL cert verification, enabled by default
- RT#53315 Remove old, bundled Test::* libraries, now core
- RT#54880 Clarify license terms
- RT#54151 Disable network-based tests via
GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
[This is the first released version of the library GP