This file is the README for File::Path version 2.07
This module requires the following modules for thorough testing:
(These are core, you should be ok)
(These are optional)
For more advanced testing, it is possible to
Revision history for Perl extension File::Path.
2.07_03 2009-06-21 13:11:30 UTC
- Merged 2.07_02 patches from blead
- Remove stat checks on Windows platform (inhibits
UNC path removals from working, and Windows is
immune to this particular attack). CPAN #34701
2.07 2008-11-09 13:05:50 UTC
- Another VMS test tweak from Craig and additional
improvements from Gisle.
Things TODO for File::Path
1. Write a batch file to be run as Administrator on Win32
that sets up files that cannot be removed with the
current user (and will hit code paths that are never
visited under Unix). Useful for code coverage improvements.
2. See if http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75696 is
3. Can rmtree initial paths be sanitised before diving into
Browse inside File-Path-2.07_03.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com