This is Garivini, a mostly language agnostic job persistence engine for
Copyright 2011 Dormando (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright 2011 SAY Media, inc
License is the same as perl itself
See `perldoc Garivini` for more information.
2011-08-18: Release version 0.002
No functional changes. Adam made the POD less hideous.
2011-08-17: Release version 0.001
Initial release. Code is experimental. Beware of bugs, and we reserve the
right to rename methods and queue names for a few versions.
- Gearman::Server needs a fast "queue depth" command, along with
Gearman::Client support so we don't have to manually do socket crap.
- Factor loop time for batch_run_sleep and only sleep the difference.
- Error handling needs to be sussed out everywhere.
- ::DB should use String::CRC32 to pick a dbid when uniqkeys are supplied.
(same as Gearman::Client)
- Improve docs more? It's miss
Browse inside Garivini-0.002.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com