The complexity of the C11 code slowed this release down. C12 code wasn't touched, so I'm sure bugs remain. Cross your fingers that your tournament does not exercise the C12 code!
This is a major revision. In addition, we have a nicer interface to writing pairing tests. Look at three.t in the t/ directory.
This is ALPHA-level software. Although it a
date: 二 6月 30 13:40:45 CST 2009
revision: about 1700
- rt 47450 E5 A7c S2 bug: players were being assigned preferences
- t/initializePreferences.t regression test
date: Nov 28, 2007
revision: about 1645
- Preference update tweaking, tests
- Config provides defaults overrideable in BEGIN block
- breadth-first C11 searching with X
Browse inside Games-Tournament-Swiss-0.16.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com