DZI - now a Mirkosoft acquired technology - is a way to view
a very large image in different resolutions over the web. This
is done with the help of an image pyramid.
To install this module, run the following commands:
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTATION
After installing, you can find documentation for
- testing DZI::Files: files are really written, all of them
- A4: draw a zigzag line over the pages to indicate the sequence
- A4: accept a document linear/exponential parameter, linear generates 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, ..
- DZI: stretch parameter != 1? then do a more intelligent crop:
1) crop larger than tile necessary
2) resize this (to avoid artefacts)
3) crop again, at tile size