SKOS is one of the knowledge organisations systems, simpler, less
semantically committed that RDF and even less than Topic Maps.
This suite of packages provides the SKOS model itself (mostly
read-only, sorry), but also implementations holding concrete SKOSes
out there. Here nothing of the RDFishness is visible, but there is
also an implementation on top of RDF::Redland. Other
Not in any order:
- concept matching facilities
- follow all property subsumptions from the reference
- follow all the entailments from the reference (note -> all notes, label -> all labels)
- boolean support: is_narrower, ....
- dct:subject via a method (necessary for the TM mapping)
- read/write API with constructors
- OeNACE: optimize