Statistics::R - Perl interface with the R statistical program
*Statistics::R* is a module to controls the R interpreter (R project for
statistical computing: <http://www.r-project.org/>). It lets you start
R, pass commands to it and retrieve the output. A shared mode allow to
have several instances of *Statistics::R* talk to the same R process.
Revision history for Perl extension Statistics::R.
- Fixed packaging issue by repackaging with Module::Install version 1.06
- Fixed character causing failure of POD test
- Better handling of R line length limits
- Better quoting of strings passed to R
- Support more R installation paths in Windows (pa
Browse inside Statistics-R-0.28.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com