Alien::SDL - building, finding and using SDL binaries
Alien::SDL tries (in given order) during its installation:
* Locate an already installed SDL via 'sdl-config' script.
* Check for SDL libs in directory specified by SDL_INST_DIR variable.
In this case the module performs SDL library detection via
Revision history for Perl module Alien::SDL
1.408 Thr July 01 2010 -Yay Canada Day!
- Messed up release version
- skip building libpng in case it is already installed [#129] [FROGGS]
1.407 Thu June 30 2010
- Confirm archname as 64 before using /usr/lib64 as a ld path [kthakore]
1.406 Sun June 13 2010
- Added conditional ld path check for 64 bit libraries
1.405 Wed June
Terms of Perl itself
a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Browse inside Alien-SDL-1.408.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com