App::Twimap - Push your Twitter home timeline to an IMAP server
$ twimap twimap.conf
Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service. The
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is an Internet standard
protocols for e-mail retrieval from a server. This module stores your
Twitter home timeline in a folder on an IMAP server.
Revision history for Perl module App::Twimap:
0.02 Sat Oct 29 07:13:40 BST 2011
- fix bug where newlines in tweets would create a malformed subject
header in the email
- handle replies to private/deleted tweets
- add a plain text version (with multipart/alternative)
- move to using the _str JSON entries for IDs
- try and go as fast as we can, given Twitter's rate limitin
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Leon Brocard <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
Terms of the Perl programming language system itself
a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any
Browse inside App-Twimap-0.02.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com