PSGI::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and answers
=head3 How do you pronounce PSGI?
We read it simply P-S-G-I.
=head3 So what is this?
PSGI is an interface between web servers and perl-based web
applications akin to what CGI does for web servers and CGI scripts.
=head3 Why do we need this?
Perl has L<CGI> as a core module that somewhat abstract
1.09_2 Tue Jun 7 15:21:47 PDT 2011
- Fixed a dumb mistake about allowed characters in header values
- Updated FAQ document
- psgi.input MUST have seek() only if psgix.input.buffered is true
1.09_1 Mon Mar 28 11:35:44 PDT 2011
- 1.1 beta
- Upped psgi.version to be [1,1]
- Lots of grammar and style fixes
- Removed poll_cb from writer spec
Browse inside PSGI-1.09_2.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com