Fatal and autodie
This distribution provides 'autodie', a lexical equivalent of
'Fatal'. This distribution REQUIRES Perl 5.8 or later to run.
To install this module, run the following commands:
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTATION
After installing, you can find documentation for this module with the
Revision history for autodie
1.999_01 Fri May 22 16:08:31 AUSEST 2009
* FEATURE: autodie can now accept hints regarding how
user and module subroutines should be handled. See
autodie::hints for more information.
* INTERFACE: The calls to the internal subroutines
one_invocation() and write_invocation() have changed.
An additional argument
This is not an exhaustive list of TODO items.
* chmod is not currently in our default list of things to make
autodying. It should be, but probably needs its own special
handler, since it can return true even when some permissions
have not been changed.
* Almost everything that applies to chmod() applies to kill().
* Ditto for utime().
* Can we overload readline()? Will that change <>?
Fatal and autodie would not be possible if it were not for the contributions
of the wonderful people
Browse inside autodie-1.999_01.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com