Jmx4Perl provides an alternate way for accessing Java JEE Server
management interfaces which are based on JMX (Java Management
Extensions). It is an agent based approach, where a small Java
Webapplication deployed on the application server provides an
HTTP/JSON based access to JMX MBeans regist
- Fixed 'jolokia' to load the new renamed jvm agent.
- Fixed issue when printing boolean values with jmx4perl
- Fixed issue with LWP as old as 5.805
- Bumped required version of Module::Build to 0.38 in order to cope
with messed up version number of XML::Tidy.
- j4psh works now with Getopt::Long before 2.38
- Changed escaping as introduced by Jo
jmx4perl is released under the GNU General Public License, Version 2
or later (see below).
json-simple (http://code.google.com/p/json-simple/) used in the j4p
agent is released under the Apache License 2.0 (see below).
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside jmx4perl-1.01.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com