This is the README file for Cv.
Cv module is perl interface to Open computer vision library that
originally developed by Intel. This module is developing to use
computer vision more easily, like a slogan of perl "Easy things should
be easy, hard things should be possible."
This module needs to be installed opencv 1.1 or later. Make sure that
opencv.pc is found by pkg-config:
Revision history for Cv.pm
0.10 - 2011-08-30
* fixed tersters report 0.09
- Can't locate ExtUtils/PkgConfig.pm in @INC
0.09 - 2011-08-25
* fixed tersters report 0.08
- Can't locate Cv/Config.pm in @INC
0.07 - 2011-08-17
* tested OpenCV 2.2.0 and 2.3.0
* decided to remove keyword parameter.
* The argument was along reference manual C in the OpenCV documentation.
* Added the confi
Browse inside Cv-0.10.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com