Parse::Perl - interpret string as Perl source
This module provides the capability to parse a string at runtime as Perl
source code, so that the resulting compiled code can be later executed.
This is part of the job of the string form of the "eval" operator,
but in this module it is separated out from the other jobs of "eval".
Parsing of Perl code is generally influenced by its
version 0.003; 2010-09-20
* port to Perl 5.13.5: yyparse() takes a parameter
* don't skip tests for $[ on 5.13 and the future 5.14, now that $[
won't be removed until 5.15
* in XS, use gv_stashpvs() wherever appropriate
* use full stricture in test suite
* in test suite, make all numeric comparisons against $] stringify it
first, to avoid architecture-dependent problems with