Client/server backup system (common component)
SafeKeep is a client/server backup system which enhances the
power of rdiff-backup with simple, centralized configuration.
This is the common component of SafeKeep. It is shared in
between the client/server components.
SafeKeep is a centralized and easy to use backup application that
combines the best features of a mirror and an incremental backup.
It is build around rdiff-backup, a well-known backup utility,
enhancing it with easy deployment, database dumps, as well as
LVM snapshot handling.
For more information, visit the project's homepage:
safekeep - Client/server backup script
safekeep --server [-q] [-v] [--noemail] [--force] [-c file]
safekeep --keys [-q] [-v] [--noemail] [-c file] [-i file]
[--status] [--print] [--deploy] <clientid>*
safekeep --list [-q] [-v] [--noema
* Add configure script + an INSTALL file
* Test the sendmail delivery method
* Add tests db dumps
* Avoid snapshotting snapshots
* Don't snapshot a device if a snapshot is already present
* Local backup to bypass ssh
* Protect against multiple safekeep instance running at once
Feedback from users:
* Øyvind Skaar <firstname.lastname@example.org>: FreeBSD have snapshot capabilities
SafeKeep is available thanks to the work of:
Dimi Paun <email@example.com>
Stelian Pop <steli
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Lattica, Inc.
SafeKeep is free software; you can redistribute it and/or mo
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside safekeep-common-1.0.5-2.el4.rf.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com