Web-interface for CVS and Subversion version control repositories
ViewVC is a browser interface for CVS and Subversion version control
repositories. It generates templatized HTML to present navigable
directory, revision, and change log listings. It can display specific
versions of files as well as diffs between those versions. Basically,
ViewVC provides the bulk of the report-like functionality you expect out
of your version control tool, but much more prettily than the average
textual command-line program output.
ViewVC -- Viewing the content of CVS/SVN repositories with a Webbrowser.
Please read the file INSTALL for more information.
And see windows/README for more information on running ViewVC on
Version 1.0.4 (released 10-Apr-2007)
* fix some markup bugs in query views (issue #266)
* fix loginfo-handler's support for CVS 1.12.9 (issues #151, #257)
* make viewvc-install able to run from an arbitrary location
* update viewvc-install's output for readability
* fix bug writing commits to non-MyISAM databases (issue #262)
* allow long paths in generated tarballs (issue #12)
This file will go away soon after release 0.8. Please use the SourceForge
tracker to resubmit any of the items listed below, if you think, it is
still an issue:
Before reporting please check, whether someone else has already done this.
Working patches increase the chance to be included into the next release.
Browse inside viewvc-1.0.4-1.el5.rf.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com