Console jabber client
Mcabber is a small jabber console client which supports SSL support, history
logging, external actions and more.
Hello, and thanks for trying mcabber.
For installation instructions, have a look at the INSTALL file.
A configuration file is necessary to start mcabber. Its name is
$HOME/.mcabber/mcabberrc (or $HOME/.mcabberrc).
A sample configuration file, "mcabberrc.example", is provided in this
directory. Copy it and modify it to fit your needs.
You can use mcabber "-f" option to specify another config
* The option 'otr' must now be set in the configuration file in
order to be able to use the OTR (Off-The-Record messaging)
-- Mikael, 2007-11-19
* The option 'hide_offline_buddies' is deprecated, the new option
roster_display_filter should be used instead.
-- Mikael, 2007-10-27
* The Ctrl-q binding is not hardcoded anymo
mcabber - a simple Jabber console client
mcabber [ -h | -V | -f configfile ]
mcabber(1) is a small Jabber console client. For now it needs
a configuration file to start, so please copy the sample
mcabberrc file and adapt your connection settings.
* Fix uninitialized pointer (reported by T. Glaser)
* Clean up FIFO on SIGTERM (T
* SSL certificate verification does not work with gnutls
* Unicode JIDs are not supported
MCabber is maintained by Mikael Berthe <email@example.com>
Parts come from differents projects (th
Specific permission is granted for the GPLed code in this distribution
to be linked to OpenSSL witho
Browse inside mcabber-0.9.9-1.el5.rf.ppc.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com