Header files, libraries and development documentation for libpqxx.
This package contains the header files, static libraries and development
documentation for libpqxx. If you like to develop programs using libpqxx,
you will need to install libpqxx-devel.
Welcome to libpqxx, the C++ API to the PostgreSQL database management system.
This package requires PostgreSQL to be installed--including the C headers for
client development. The library builds on top of PostgreSQL's standard C API,
libpq, though this fact is almost completely hidden from programs that use
Further information, as well as updates, a mailing list, and a bu
- Removed old 1.x API (that means all identifiers with capital letters!)
- Tested with all current libpq versions and oldest/newest supported backends
- No longer have old OnCommit()/OnAbort()/OnDoubt() callbacks in transactor!
- Fixes failure when closing cursors with upper-case letters in their names
- Fixes bug when adding triggers to connections that aren't open yet
- Fixes bug whe
2007-01-30 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tagged 2.6.9
2007-01-11 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <email@example.com>
- Allow FTPSERVER and FTPDIR to be overridden
- Keep log of postgres builds--may require packages to be installed
2007-01-07 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Test password encryption
Build & Configuration
(*) Move PGHOST guessing logic from tools/preprelease to Makefile.am?
Jeroen T. Vermeulen <email@example.com>. Wrote the code.
Ray Dassen <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Did most of
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modificatio
Browse inside libpqxx-devel-2.6.9-3.el4.rf.ppc.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com