A diagram drawing program.
The Dia drawing program is designed to be like the Windows(TM) Visio
program. Dia can be used to draw different types of diagrams, and
includes support for UML static structure diagrams (class diagrams),
entity relationship modeling, and network diagrams. Dia can load and
save diagrams to a custom file format, can load and save in .xml format,
and can export to PostScript(TM).
Dia is a program for drawing structured diagrams.
Dia is a GNU program, and is Free Software. See the COPYING file for
Documentation is a bit sparse at the moment. Some info can be
found in the doc/ directory.
I haven't had time to write anything here yet.
Read INSTALL for some brief installation instructions.
Homepage for dia is at:
* Dia is now an official GNU program.
* Bug fixes to polygon, so that undo/redo of adding a point works correctly,
and added extra connection points to shape. (james)
* added unfinished DXF import filter (Steffen).
* XIM support added.
* added beziergon object. (james)
* The right click menu now behaves correctly when torn off. Actions will be
performed on the last ac
Dia - a diagram drawing program
dia [-h] [--help] [-e OUTPUT] [--export-to-ps=OUTPUT] [ files
Dia is used to create diagrams. Dia has a number of basic
tools, like lines and boxes but can also dynamically load
"sheets". A sheet is a collection
2000-08-06 James Henstridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* shapes/Makefile.am (SUBDIRS): add Civil back to
* When creating an object and moving the mouse to resize it. Warp the
pointer to the h
Original author: Alexander Larsson <email@example.com>
Current Maintainer: James Henstridge <james
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside dia-0.86-4.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com