The GNOME Application Library
A collection of GNOME widgets and utility functions.
GNOME Application Libs (GAL).
This module contains some library functions that came from Gnumeric and
Evolution. The idea is to reuse the code across various larger GNOME
applications that might want to use it. The API is not frozen and might change
at any time. Larger class renaming might happen at any point without notice.
Use this library at your own risk.
If you want to contribute code to
Almer Simplify the colour combo/palette/group relationship.
Jody Add instance code to colour groups.
New stuff in gal-0.4.1 (since gal-0.2)
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Tooltips in ETable behave more nicely.
- Stronger font handling.
- Lots more translations.
- ETree is much faster now.
- ETable headers are much prettier now.
- Sorting in ETree works much better now.
2003-01-29 Max Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gal/widgets/e-categories-master-list-dialog-model.c : mark
parent_class static for OS X build
2003-01-07 Mike Kestner <email@example.com>
* configure.in: add GAL_API_VERSION, GAL_INCLUDEDIR versioning
* Makefile.am: dist gal.pc.in
2002-12-05 Jeffrey Stedfast <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Bumped gal version to 0.21.99.
Read the Gnumeric/AUTHORS and Evolution/AUTHORS
Jon K Hellan
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside gal-0.23-1.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com