A python source code checking tool.
PyChecker is a python source code checking tool to help you find
common bugs. It is meant to find problems that are typically caught by
PyChecker is a tool for finding bugs in python source code.
It finds problems that are typically caught by a compiler for less
dynamic languages, like C and C++. It is similar to lint.
Because of the dynamic nature of python, some warnings
may be incorrect; however, spurious warnings should be fairly infrequent.
PyChecker works in a combination of ways. First, it imports each
module. If there
Version 0.8.11 - 06 June 2002
* Improve error message for syntax errors from user files
* Fix pychecker.bat so it should work now
* Add a warning for using __coerce__ in new-style classes
* Add --deprecated option for using deprecated modules or functions
* Add a warning for using functions with security problems (os.t[e]mpnam)
* Add a warning for comparing against True/False or defi
Goals for next minor release (0.8.9):
* Check that classes with __slots__ don't get/set any other attributes
* Handle sys.exit() as non-returnable condition
* Warn about non-escaping backslashes???
* Add warning about redefining a function/method with different signatures
* Fix dependancy problem w/checkReturnValues & checkImplicitReturns
* Add another boolean
Copyright (c) 2000-2001, MetaSlash Inc.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and b
Browse inside pychecker-0.8.11-4.noarch.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com