libexif is a library for parsing, editing, and saving EXIF data. It is
intended to replace lots of redundant implementations in command-line
utilities and programs with GUIs.
libexif supports parsing, editing and saving of EXIF data. In addition, it
has gettext support. All EXIF tags described in EXIF standard 2.1
Rules for the API docs:
1. Clearly distinguish between interna and the external API/ABI.
2. Mark internal stuff with \internal.
3. If this has been solved, start documenting the external interface.
New in CVS HEAD since 0.6.12 (2005-03-13):
* Bug fixes: #803191, #1051994, #1054321, #1054323, #1196787
* For pkg-config users, force usage of #include <libexif/exif-*.h>
(disable #include <exif-.h>)
* Updated German translation
* Build system tuning
* Misc changes:
Fix COPYRIGHT tag, fix memory corruption, use qsort.
New in 0.6.12 (2005-03-13) since 0.6.11 (2004-10-16):