Aircrack-ng for Debian
The previous version (1:1.1-2) of Aircrack-ng on Debian was patched to
add support for using GnuTLS and Libgcrypt instead of OpenSSL.
Because of some problems found (#680414) the previous patch was rewrote,
and now it not longer uses any function from GnuTLS. Instead the GIT's SHA1
implementation was borrowed and integrated with Aircrack-ng.
aircrack-ng (1:1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Rewrote 007-Add-support-for-GnuTLS.patch to 011-add-support-for-gcrypt.diff
* Removed build-dependency on GnuTLS, now we only build-depend on Libgcrypt
* Added missing build-depend on zlib1g-dev (it was a dependency of GnuTLS)
* Changed the Make parameter from gnutls=true to gcrypt=true for coherence
* Fixes FTBFS on non SSE2 archs (
Browse inside aircrack-ng_1.1-4.debian.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com