anna uses a retriever to download udebs, checks their consistency, and
calls udpkg to install them. It can be called as follows:
Use the given retriever, get the list of all udebs it can
retrieve, work out which to install by default, prompt the user
for which to install, and install all selected.
anna <retriever> default
Same as above, except that the retriever is stored
anna (1.35ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Ubuntu branding.
-- Colin Watson <email@example.com> Fri, 14 May 2010 08:50:18 +0200
anna (1.35) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Upgrade to debhelper v7.
[ Frans Pop ]
* Remove no longer needed Lintian override for missing Standards-
[ Updated translatio
* Put up the progress bar on startup, at least before retrieving the
* Release files
* Better error-resistance. One failing package shouldn't shoot everything.
(Partly done now that we have retriever error correction.)
* "Tasks". Only list udebs that have a certain control field. Use the contents
of that control field as info in the list. Other udebs will be pulled in by