This is is a set of plugins for Bazaar.
Please report bugs at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzrtools/
List all the branches present at, or underneath, a location.
Show a history of the branch, separated by committer and branch nick.
Create a branch in a repository and a checkout elsewhere, in one command.
cdiff mimics bzr diff, but displays the
Shelf for Bzr
This is the shelf plugin for bzr.
Temporarily set aside some changes from the current tree.
Shelve allows you to temporarily put changes you've made "on the shelf",
ie. out of the way, until a later time when you can bring them back from
the shelf with the 'unshelve' command.
Shelve is intended to help separate several sets of text changes that have
January 19 2012
* Fix compatibility with final beta before bzr 2.5
* Remove rspush command due to deprecation of Branch.revision_history
* RELEASE: bzrtools 2.5.0
September 24 2011
* Fix compatibility with bzr.dev (Jelmer Vernoij)
* Remove unused imports (Jelmer Vernoij)
* Fix bug #263065 (Andi Albrecht)
* Rename 'branches' to 'list-branches', keep 'branches' as alias if not built
Shelf version 0.9-beta (WIP):
* You can now unshelve patches in arbitrary order. This works
baz-import should recurse across archives when possible.
* This fails if the cache fools ancestry
* Shelving of committed changes. Three modes (config option?), either uncommit
Yet not implemented:
- Write blackbox tests for 'heads' command
- 'heads' command could use LOCATIO
Wouter van Heyst
Browse inside bzrtools_2.5.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com