clock-setup (0.109ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Default to ntp.ubuntu.com for the NTP server.
- Ask the UTC question, defaulting to true, even if we appear to be the
only OS (unless clock-setup/utc-auto is preseeded to true).
- Pass --noadjfile to hwclock.
-- Colin Watson <email@example.com> Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:20:59 +010
* detect large differences between rdate and the system clock, and prompt
before setting the clock
* pass rdate time adjustment info to tzsetup, so it can use it to make guesses
about timezones (vorlon)
* pass rdate time adjustment info to finish-install script, so it can use
it to make guesses (how?) to fine-tune its default answer to the UTC
This package is copyright 2005 by Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Colin Watson <email@example.com>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; version 2 dated June, 1991.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WAR
Browse inside clock-setup_0.109ubuntu1.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com