These are the GNU core utilities. This package is the union of
the GNU fileutils, sh-utils, and textutils packages.
Most of these programs have significant advantages over their Unix
counterparts, such as greater speed, additional options, and fewer
The programs that can be built with this package are:
[ arch base64 basename cat chcon chgrp chmod chown chroot cksum comm cp
A note about Makefile.am.in.
It is used (usually only by the maintainer) to generate some of the
Makefile.am files in these subdirectories.
GNU coreutils NEWS -*- outline -*-
* Noteworthy changes in release 7.4 (2009-05-07) [stable]
** Bug fixes
date -d 'next mon', when run on a Monday, now prints the date
7 days in the future rather than the current day. Same for any other
day-of-the-week name, when run on that same day of the week.
[This bug appears to have been present in "the beginnin
* `rm symlink-to-unwritable' doesn't prompt [introduced in 4.1.10]
* rm once again
* date no longer accepts e.g., September 31 in the MMDDhhmm syntax
* fix a bug in this pac
Changes in release 2.1
* `od -t f8' works once again [bug introduced in textutils-2.0.8]
2009-05-07 Jim Meyering <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS (Build-related): Mention make
2005-12-27 Jim Meyering <email@example.com>
* Makefile.maint (sc_obsolete_symbols): Prohibit use
Browse inside coreutils_7.4.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com