The original UnixCW package, version 1, grew out of a desire to have a program
available under Linux that was very similar to the one I was used to under DOS.
While several Linux Morse Tutors were, in fact, still are, available, I never
quite found one that did the stuff I wanted.
From the original UnixCW package came version 2. This was almost a total
rewrite, although it included the same bas
unixcw for Debian
As of version 3.0, this package is split up into
- shared library (libcw3)
- development files (libcw3-dev)
- command line frontend (cw)
- ncurses frontend (cwcp)
- Qt frontend (xcwcp)
Kamil Ignacak <email@example.com>, Tue, 29 Nov 2011, 20:49:32 +0100
As of version 2.0, this package has been split up into
- shared library (unixcw)
- development files (unixcw-d
version 3.0.1 / 2012.01.08
Thanks to Kamal Mostafa for providing patches that are the reason
for 3.0.1 release.
Content of upstream package unixcw-3.0.1 is approximately the same as of
Debian source package unixcw_3.0-5.
- added proper "Section" field in control file;
- fixed library dependencies in control file;
- fixed "Replaces:"/"Conflicts:" fields in control file;
unixcw (3.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Prepare unixcw source package for new release: 3.0.1
See README for authorship and acknowledgements.
This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg firstname.lastname@example.org on
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:44:23 +0200.
* Copyright (C) 2001-2006 Simon Baldwin (email@example.com)
* Copyright (C) 2011-2012 K
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Browse inside unixcw_3.0.1.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com