Upstart is an event-based replacement for the /sbin/init daemon which
handles starting of tasks and services during boot, stopping them
during shutdown and supervising them while the system is running.
It is intended to be suitable for deployment in all Linux
distributions as a replacement for the venerable sysvinit package.
* Tasks and Services are started and stopped by e
0.6.5 2010-02-04 "Our last, best hope for victory"
* Since libnih has been separated out into its own project, Upstart
no longer includes its source and now uses the installed version by
* The external nih-dbus-tool means that cross-compilation is trivial,
the path to it may be overriden with NIH_DBUS_TOOL=... as an
argument to configure. (Bug: #426740)
* Developers m
2010-02-04 Scott James Remnant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Release 0.6.5
* util/tests/test_initctl.c (test_reload_action): Don't send
SIGHUP to the server process, it'll be terminated anyway since
reload doesn't loop.
* init/event_operator.c (event_operator_match): Support operator
negation using !=
* init/tests/test_event_operator.c (test_operator_update): Add
test cases for negatio
2007-11-07 GNU <email@example.com>
* Version 0.17 released.
2010-02-03 Scott James Remnant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* upstart.pot: Actually include the pot file
Merge 1216.1.1 from Ubuntu (reload command), add test case.
__abort_msg should be weak or changed
upstart was written by Scott James Remnant <email@example.com>.
The following people provided inv
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside upstart_0.6.5.orig.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com