Documentation for GNU indent
This package contains the HTML documentation for GNU indent.
indent (2.2.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Modified doc/Makefile.in to avoid /usr/share/info/dir.gz.
* Appended old changelog at the end of the usual one.
* Handle info files as indicated by policy 3.8.3.
* Do not ignore errors from make distclean.
* Removed useless calls to install-docs.
* Updated config.guess and config.sub.
-- Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 30 Aug 2009
-2008-03-11 david <email@example.com>
* Re-baselined to the freeBSD indent version to avoid onerous constraints in the old BSD license.
* Release version 2.2.10
-2007-12-11 david <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added GPL version 3 as the COPYING file.
* Added missing documentation of blf and brf as reported by Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
-2007-11-27 Matthew Wilcox <matthew@w
This is the Debian prepackaged version of GNU indent, a C language
source code formatting program. GNU indent was written by Joseph Arceneaux,
and it is currently maintained by David Ingamells.
This package was first put together by Bill Mitchell
It is currently maintained by Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The source for this release was taken from:
Browse inside indent-doc_2.2.10-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com