This package contains the "An Orcish Incursion" campaign for Wesnoth:
"Defend the forests of the elves against the first orcs to reach the Great
Continent, learning valuable tactics as you do so."
(Novice level, 7 scenarios.)
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages
and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types
of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over
from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
wesnoth (1:1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Please be aware what a new stable upstream release of wesnoth means for
your save games: You won't be able to continue playing from them. The
reasons for those are several, not limited to these two bigger points:
- Most of all, balancing changes: Units might have different
characteristics and thus fights would end differently, or your
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1build1) lucid; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libboost 1.40.
-- Michael Bienia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:59:49 +0100
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream stable release.
* Updated copyright informations for upstream.
* Changed debianization licensing to BSD style.
* Removed outdated and obsolete README.Debian file.
* Legend of Wesmere:
* Work around a possible crash at the end of scenario 7 (bug #14172)
* Under the Burning Suns:
* Fixed bug #13978: UtBS: "stun" ability doesn't modify enemy ZoC
* Language and translations:
* Updated translations: Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, Estonian,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Pol