This package contains the "Liberty" campaign for Wesnoth:
"As the shadow of civil war lengthens across Wesnoth, a band of hardy
marchlanders revolts against the tyranny of Queen Asheviere. To win their way
to freedom, they must defeat not just the trained blades of Wesnothian troops
but darker foes including orcs and undead."
(Intermediate level, 9 scenarios)
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages
and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types
of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over
from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
wesnoth (1:1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Please be aware what a new stable upstream release of wesnoth means for
your save games: You won't be able to continue playing from them. The
reasons for those are several, not limited to these two bigger points:
- Most of all, balancing changes: Units might have different
characteristics and thus fights would end differently, or your
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1build1) lucid; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libboost 1.40.
-- Michael Bienia <email@example.com> Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:59:49 +0100
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream stable release.
* Updated copyright informations for upstream.
* Changed debianization licensing to BSD style.
* Removed outdated and obsolete README.Debian file.
* Legend of Wesmere:
* Work around a possible crash at the end of scenario 7 (bug #14172)
* Under the Burning Suns:
* Fixed bug #13978: UtBS: "stun" ability doesn't modify enemy ZoC
* Language and translations:
* Updated translations: Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, Estonian,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Pol