wesnoth (1:1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Please be aware what a new stable upstream release of wesnoth means for
your save games: You won't be able to continue playing from them. The
reasons for those are several, not limited to these two bigger points:
- Most of all, balancing changes: Units might have different
characteristics and thus fights would end differently, or your
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1build1) lucid; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libboost 1.40.
-- Michael Bienia <email@example.com> Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:59:49 +0100
wesnoth (1:1.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream stable release.
* Updated copyright informations for upstream.
* Changed debianization licensing to BSD style.
* Removed outdated and obsolete README.Debian file.
* Legend of Wesmere:
* Work around a possible crash at the end of scenario 7 (bug #14172)
* Under the Burning Suns:
* Fixed bug #13978: UtBS: "stun" ability doesn't modify enemy ZoC
* Language and translations:
* Updated translations: Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, Estonian,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Pol