single user (single node) version of tlf
xtlf is a hamradio contest logging program with the look and feel of tlf.
It uses a perl based GTK+ X-based gui.
This single user version (Xtlf-1.0.2beta) was made to test the GUI and the basic operation of Xtlf.
What does definitely NOT yet work:
* The multi user connection + any LAN related functions (gab, multimode log, etc).
* A lot of functions related to specific contests
* Voice keyer function on SSB.
What SHOULD work in a reasonable way:
External scoring modules for tlf
This archive contains various perl modules which together build a program
* calculate the contest score from a raw tlf logfile containing only
the mode, date, time, qso nu,ber, call and exchange.
* write a new log file in tlf (trlog) format containing mults and points so you
can check it.
* display results in rea
xtlf (0.0+1.03beta-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Retiring - set the package maintainer to Debian QA Group.
-- Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com> Sun, 08 Nov 2009 18:12:28 +0000
xtlf (0.0+1.03beta-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Menu transition.
* Some lintian fixes.
* Suggests cwdaemon or winkeydaemon.
-- Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:05:21 +0100
This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com> on
Mon, 22 May 2006 10:48:59 +020
Browse inside xtlf_0.0+1.03beta-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com