Library for Crypto UI related task - common files
GCR is a library for crypto UI and related tasks.
This package contains data files uses by the GCR library.
gnome-keyring is a program that keep password and other secrets for
users. It is run as a damon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and
other applications locate it via an environment variable or a dbus.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master
password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to
disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
Changes in version 3.2.2 are:
* Fix problem with 'unsafe storage' prompt deadlocking
* Remove XFCE & LXDE from OnlyShowIn for autostart files
* Use g_random_int_range() for pseudo-random hash iteration count
* Return password results with the most recent result first
* Make clear source of warnings from the rpc module
* Updated translations
* Build fixes
Changes in version 3.2.1 are:
gnome-keyring (3.2.2-2ubuntu4) precise; urgency=low
- Disable tests. They are known to be racy. I've been trying to rebuild
i386 for a few days, but in order to get everything built for Final
Freeze, I'm just disabling them. Apparently, the tests work better in
upstream 3.4, so next cycle we should re-enable them.
(The tests normally didn't fail a
Gnome Keyring Mailing List <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:21:43 +0100.
Browse inside libgcr-3-common_3.2.2-2ubuntu4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com