Writer/Calc to XHTML converter extension for LibreOffice
Writer2LaTeX is a java utility to convert OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
documents – in particular documents containing formulas – into other
formats. It is actually a collection of four converters, i.e.:
1) Writer2LaTeX converts documents into LaTeX 2e format for high quality
2) Writer2BibTeX extracts bibliographic data from a document and stores it in
BibTeX format (works together with Writer2LaTeX).
3) Writer2xhtml converts documents into XHTML 1.0 or XHTML 1.1+MathML 2.0 with
4) Calc2xhtml is a companion to Writer2xhtml that converts Calc documents
to XHTML 1.0 with CSS2 to display your spreadsheets on the web.
This package contains the extension providing writer2xhtml for LibreOffice.
writer2latex (0.5.0.1-fix1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* writer2latex 0.5.0.1 split the writer2latex and the writer2xhtml
extensions. When you used the XHTML part of openoffice.org-writer2latex
so far and want to continue it instead you should install
Thus you can also remove this package and install
openoffice.org-writer2xhtml if you just need XHTM
writer2latex (1.0.2-8ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing. Remaining changes:
- (Build-)depend on default-jre/-jdk.
- debian/rules: Change the path of JAVA_HOME to suit with the
gcj-jdk -> default-jdk transition.
-- Adam Conrad <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:42:28 -0600
writer2latex (1.0.2-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix build with LibreOf
This package was debianized by Rene Engelhard <email@example.com> on
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:12:28 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.hj-gym.dk/~hj/writer2latex/
(C) 2002-2007 Henrik Just
LGPL 2.1. On Debian systems you can find the full text of the LGPL 2.1
ooomath.sty is under LP
Browse inside libreoffice-writer2xhtml_1.0.2-8ubuntu1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com