Collection of tools for bzr
This package contains a collection of plugins for bzr - a distributed
version control system. Some of these tools may work their way into
bzr itself at some point, and some are just convenient addons useful
for day to day operations.
bzrtools actually includes:
* rspush: Push local changes to a remote server using rsync instead
* graph-ancestry: Use graphviz to produce graphs of branch ancestry.
* shell: Start up a command interpreter that run bzr natively,
* patch: Apply a specified patch to your tree, that can be a file
* heads: Show all revisions in a repository not having descendants.
This is is a set of plugins for Bazaar.
Please report bugs at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzrtools/
List all the branches present at, or underneath, a location.
Show a history of the branch, separated by committer and branch nick.
Create a branch in a repository and a checkout elsewhere, in one command.
cdiff mimics bzr diff, but displays the
Shelf for Bzr
This is the shelf plugin for bzr.
Temporarily set aside some changes from the current tree.
Shelve allows you to temporarily put changes you've made "on the shelf",
ie. out of the way, until a later time when you can bring them back from
the shelf with the 'unshelve' command.
Shelve is intended to help separate several sets of text changes that have
Shelf version 0.9-beta (WIP):
* You can now unshelve patches in arbitrary order. This works best if the
shelved patches don't depend on each other, otherwise you'll find you have
trouble unshelving them (as patch(1) won't apply them cleanly). To work
around this you can use the --force option to unshelve. Handle with care.
* The patch option to 'show' is now optional. If ommitte
February 4 2010
* RELEASE: bzrtools 2.1.0
November 30 2009
* (Gordon Tyler) shell now accepts --dir
from subprocess import call, PIPE
bzrtools (2.1.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump standards version t
baz-import should recurse across archives when possible.
* This fails if the cache fools ancestry
* Shelving of committed changes. Three modes (config option?), either uncommit
Browse inside bzrtools_2.1.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com