Collection of tools for bzr
This package contains a collection of plugins for bzr - a distributed
version control system. Some of these tools may work their way into
bzr itself at some point, and some are just convenient addons useful
for day to day operations.
bzrtools actually includes:
* rspush: Push local changes to a remote server using rsync instead
* graph-ancestry: Use graphviz to produce graphs of branch ancestry.
* shell: Start up a command interpreter that run bzr natively,
* patch: Apply a specified patch to your tree, that can be a file
* heads: Show all revisions in a repository not having descendants.
Shelf for Bzr
This is the shelf plugin for bzr.
Temporarily set aside some changes from the current tree.
Shelve allows you to temporarily put changes you've made "on the shelf",
ie. out of the way, until a later time when you can bring them back from
the shelf with the 'unshelve' command.
Shelve is intended to help separate several sets of text changes that have
Shelf version 0.9-beta (WIP):
* You can now unshelve patches in arbitrary order. This works best if the
shelved patches don't depend on each other, otherwise you'll find you have
trouble unshelving them (as patch(1) won't apply them cleanly). To work
around this you can use the --force option to unshelve. Handle with care.
* The patch option to 'show' is now optional. If ommitte
bzrtools (2.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Use DEP5 for copyright file.
* New upstream release.
-- Jelmer Vernooij <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:29:11 +0100
bzrtools (2.4.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add 01_revhistory: cope with deprecated Branch.revision_history method in
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:46:09 +0100
* Shelving of committed changes. Three modes (config option?), either uncommit
Browse inside bzrtools_2.5-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com