A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (transitional package)
Totem is a simple yet featureful media player for GNOME which can read
a large number of file formats.
This package is a transitional package.
_|_ __|_ _ ._ _
|_(_)|_(/_| | |
Totem is movie player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer.
It features a playlist, a full-screen mode, seek and volume controls,
as well as complete keyboard navigation.
Apart from a movie player, it also includes a Mozilla plugin, and a
Nautilus thumbnailer and properties page.
See NEWS file
New features and significant updates in version...
* Movie Player:
- Fix huge window height when hiding then showing controls again
- Fix slight resize when showing the sidebar for the first time
- Fix possible crash when loading PytGTK
- Fix loading OSD icons when there's no SVG versions
* Browser Plugin:
- Fix volume being at zero when starting playback
- Fix use of URL par
totem (2.30.2-0ubuntu1) lucid-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
- Fix volume being at zero when starting playback (lp: #514658)
-- Sebastien Bacher <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 18 May 2010 11:26:39 +0200
totem (2.30.1-0ubuntu1) lucid-proposed; urgency=low
[ Martin Pitt ]
* New upstream bug fix release. Changes since our last git snapshot:
- Fix crashes on exit.
Bastien Nocera <email@example.com>
Julien Moutte <firstname.lastname@example.org> (GStreamer backend)
This package was debianized by Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> on
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:12:51 +02
Browse inside totem-gstreamer_2.30.2-0ubuntu1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com