An easy way to deploy applications for Yaws web server
Yaws-yapp (Yaws application handler) is a helper application.
It takes care of adding, and removing, the applications into a running
server. When anyone access the server with an URL that matches the path
for an added application, the docroot will be temporarily switched
to where the web pages for that application are located.
An easy way to deploy Yaws applications (Yapps) independently of
To compile :
Generate edoc documents :
You need to have compiled (configured) the Yaws application before
See the generated documents for more info in how to use the yapp
The current application uses mnesia so a precondition is that a
schema is gene
yaws (1.84-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer's email address email@example.com.
* Added VCS headers to debian/control.
* Added README.source with a link to /usr/share/doc/quilt/README.source
where one can find info on how to apply a series of patches to an original
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.3.
-- Sergei Golovan <sgolovan@deb
2007-02-08 16:38 klacke
* configure: need to also check in configure after the setuod_drv
2007-02-06 17:25 klacke
* src/yaws_cgi.erl: added auth env stuff to yaws_cgi patch by
2007-02-06 12:04 etnt
* src/yaws_server.erl: Bugfix by Magnus Froberg: binding socket
with fd_server now only listens to the specified IP address given
This package was debianized by Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 19 May 2005 20:55:25 +0100.
Browse inside yaws-yapp_1.84-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com