The WallFire modular firewalling application library - development files
The library libwfnetobjs, handles network objects (hosts, ports, etc.) of the
The goal of the WallFire project is to build a very general and modular
firewalling application based on Netfilter or any kind of low-level framework.
It is part of the WallFire project, but can be used independently.
This package contains development files.
wfnetobjs (0.2.2-2.2ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
+ Rename libwfnetobjs0c2 to libwfnetobjs0c2a.
+ Add Conflicts/Replaces for the old name.
+ Bump debian/compat to 4.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
* Fix the following lintian warnings/errors:
* Compilation fixes for *BSD.
* Updated MAC address vendor database.
* Added little tools or test programs (initially integrated in wfconvert):
wfnetcomplete probe debiface2netobj listeners
* Added wf_ipaddr::operator!=(), as g++-3.3 needs this.
* Changed wf_ipaddr_check(...) in static method wf_ipaddr::check(...)
* Changed wf_ipaddr_range_check(...) in static method wf_ipaddr_ran
This package was debianized by Jean-Michel Kelbert <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:36:23 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://www.wallfire.org/#download
Upstream Author: Herv� Eychenne <email@example.com>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Found
Browse inside libwfnetobjs0-dev_0.2.2-2.2ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com