simple tactical game for KDE
KJumpingcube is a simple tactical game for one or two players, played on a
grid of numbered squares. Each turn, players compete for control of the board
by capturing or adding to one square.
This package is part of the KDE games module.
- Added Settings dialog
- finetuned the code
- removed a lot of unessessary code with newer qt3 code.
- finetuning and some bugfixes
- rewritten everything (just to learn better c++ ;-)
- implemented better and faster algorithm for the computerplayer
- added possibility to save/load games in/from any file.
- KJumpingCube is now fully KDE-compliant
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from: http://www.kde.org/download
Everything in kdegames (unless otherwise stated below) are licensed under the
GPL or LGPL. Please see /usr/share/common-licenses/* for full licenses.
The kdocbook documentation for the applications is under the GFDL
license. The complete text of this license is
Browse inside kjumpingcube_4.4.2-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com