Server and X11 client for playing risk with humans or AIs
Risk is a board game played on a map of the world. You control a group
of armies and attempt to capture large sections of the world and try to
stop your opponents from doing the same thing. You can also choose to
play with a mission that you have to accomplish before your opponents do.
xfrisk allows you to play risk against other players over TCP/IP and
includes 3 different AI players.
xfrisk for Debian
The only important change between the original xfrisk and this debianised
version is that the help file has been moved to /usr/share/games/xfrisk
-- John O Sullivan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thu, 20 Jul 2000 02:38:29 +0100
o Shift-click (left mouse button) on a country during a game to
edit the color of that player dynamically, on a per-client
o New registration dialogs, supporting new color editing, computer
players, with improved UI friendliness.
o You can now add multiple armies at a time during
fortification. This makes game setup a lot faster.
Frequently asked Questions (with answers):
0. WHAT DOES "Error: Widget wDiceBox has zero width and/or height" MEAN?
1. WHY IS MY DISPLAY ALL SCREWED UP/HOSED/POKED?
2. I CAN'T GET XFRISK TO START. WHY?
3. HOW DO I START A MULTICLIENT GAME?
4. WHAT ABOUT COMPUTER PLAYERS?
5. IT SAYS "Assertion Failure" AND THEN DUMPS CORE. WHAT DO I DO?
6. I AM FROM PAR
friskserver - ne
risk - start up
xfrisk - risk bo
xfrisk (1.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Ack NMU, closes: #370232.
* headers for libxaw are now i
Browse inside xfrisk_1.2-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com